It's the time of year for presents and we have a big update to KwikTag Legal for you!
Version 5.4 includes more than a dozen new features with important changes to KTClient and Notifications. These include a dedicated Tagging page to increase efficiency during backfile projects, availability of Reports without KTAdmin and sending notifications once the Quality Control (QC) step has completed. Check out the full list appearing below.
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A SUPPORT DRIVEN UPDATE. DUE TO A REQUIRED MANUAL CONFIGURATION STEP, ADMINS SHOULD SUBMIT A TICKET TO SCHEDULE TIME WITH OUR TEAM.
- KTClient web page is now dynamic width so the user can view much more metadata about documents (ts:1202)
- Connector client configuration options can be set by user/group. This will allow admins to assign different options including disposition, etc. to groups or individual users. Configuration is very technical and will possibly require some direct entry into the KwikTag database. This is a new maintenance feature in KTAdmin. Requires newest version of Connector client. (ts:599)
- Changed the Tagging screen in KTClient to a separate tab instead of using a button on the drawer. (ts:1257 & 1268)
- Added a browse and upload option to the KTClient Tag dialog so electronic documents (those not requiring scanning) can be uploaded at the same time tagging occurs. (ts:1244)
- Emails that are requested when a document is tagged may now be held until after QC. Each drawer may be configured with a “Fill Mail Requests” setting; if set to FALSE, email requested during tagging will be held until the document arrives in a drawer where “Fill Mail Requests” is TRUE. (ts:1234)
- Export to Portable Repository was added to the export features of KTClient. This allows all metadata and images to be exported to a remote folder. Note that users must have Manage permissions on the drawer to use the advanced export features. Export writes to a folder that is specified in the database under tblExportSettings.ExportFolder. Currently, this setting can be changed only through the SQL Management Studio. (ts:957)
- A new field was introduced for MM3 Scan Tracking. Scan Tracking was added to the system and will display in the “My New Documents” screen. (ts:1035)
- Allow use of a first-page thumbnail image on notifications. (1260)
- Added a new pop-up over the search results grid to show document details. (ts:1269)
- Added user access to audit activity via a flag on the document grid (ts:1205 & 1236)
- Added new feature that can allow regular users or administrators to request or subscribe to system reports. (ts:1137, 1160)
- Email templates can now be selected during the SEND operation from KTClient. Templates allow administrators to specify the size and format of email attachments when being sent to different entities (i.e. courts, etc.). (ts:1139, 1142)
- On the QC screen, an error message is now displayed if a barcode is entered for a document that has not yet been scanned. (ts:1204)